The pursuit of truth in finance and economics to form an unbiased view of current events in order to understand human action, its causes and effects.
- Never take anything at face value. Be skeptical, but not cynical.
- Remove hypocrisy. Be honest.
- Sensationalism and satisfactory investment returns do not coexist.
- Rarely is anything as bad as you fear, nor as great as you hope.
- Truth is not black and white, but somewhere in the middle.
- You won’t get the right answer if you don’t ask the right questions
- Listen to all, follow none.
It is commonly regarded that free advice is worth what you pay for it, thereby please note that we are not advising you.
We do not predict nor claim to predict the future. Our goal is to understand history while inquiring into the progression and significance of events.
“Economics must not be relegated to classrooms and statistical offices and must not be left to esoteric circles. It is the philosophy of human life and action, and concerns everybody and everything. It is the pith of civilization and of man’s human existence.” -Ludwig von Mises, Human Action, 1949
Please familiarize yourself with our full disclaimer.